Beaches in ISTANBUL - Swimming Tour.
Finaly Summer came and we opened our swimming season in Istanbul starting from the beginning of June until September .
KILYOS - THE FISHERMAN VILLAGE WITH SAND BEACHES !
Kilyos is a small Black Sea village which is surrounded by green forests. The village is just a forty five minutes drive from Istanbul. we can provide you a break to escape from the bigcity just for an afternoon. Feel historical and natural atmosphere of Istanbul at the same time...! Enjoy the sandy beach, swimming, sun and nature.
Kilyos roads lead from both Buyukdere and Sariyer through the Belgrade Forest to Kilyos , a fishing village in the Black Sea which has a sandy beach, hotels, pensions and restaurants. The road from buyukdere passes through one of the arches of Egrikemer, the "Bent Aqueduct" 357 built by Mahmut I and completed in 1732. ( Knopf Guide ).
Full Day Tour Programme
- Depart at 09:30 from the hotel ( Sultanahmet or Taksim )
- Sightseeing in the Bosphorus and drive from the sea side to the kilyos.
( app. 1 Hour 15 minutes. )
- Arriving to the sandy beaches in Kilyos.
- Free time for swimming, beach volley, sun bathing, snacks and other attractives.
- Depart from the kilyos around 17:00 and drive back to istanbul.
The tour includes transportation with private car or minibus, guidance or assistance service, some freshener drinks during the way and entrance fee to the private beaches.
concerning the Swimming Tours in Istanbul,
please send us an e-mail.